Fighter Era Odyssey (FEO) is gearing as much as launch the ‘FEOVERSE,’ the place high ‘King of Fighters (KoF)’ characters will battle it out with variations of themselves in alternate universes. Since these gamers possess the identical powers, it’s going to take one thing particular to beat the opponent and advance to the subsequent spherical.
With this in thoughts, FEO has provide you with an ingenious technique to get forward within the game. As such, the platform will launch NFTs that give characters an edge, thus serving to them take up their opponents’ powers and standing an opportunity to win the title of the ‘Final Combating King.’
First up shall be Mai Shiranui, a feminine ninja who possesses beautiful motion and clothes in coquettish costumes. She is a traditional SNK character and can kick off this odyssey, which takes place in 2077. As a result of time journey, her skills are dispersed all through FEOVERSE. Thus, gamers might want to assist her recuperate these powers by acquiring an unique weapon — Kachousen, an NFT that unlocks her skills. This NFT will even permit gamers to gather unique equipment that shall be key to unlocking prizes.
In complete Mai’s assortment is made up of seven,777 NFTs scattered in parallel house time. Gamers can attempt to gather her “full Period treasure map with 9 items of fragments, that are NFTs. When you accomplish the mission, you might be allowed to share 70% of the Period Token Incentives. In fact, when you maintain a few of the items you possibly can additionally share the remainder of 30% with different fighters.”
See you on 𝑭𝒆𝒃 23𝒓𝒅: https://t.co/9Xh8HsEGaj pic.twitter.com/ymclQRBP0S
— Fighter Period Odyssey | MINT FEB 23💥 (@FEOVERSE) February 7, 2023
There are 10 eras in R-Epoch that correspond to 10 collections of NFTs, with every period linking to completely different guidelines and duties. The primary period mission consists of three elements: the Genesis Treasure Map, NFT staking, and R-Epoch Gashapon.
The Genesis treasure map will let gamers gather Mai Shiranui treasure map fragments. Those that gather all 9 fragments could have the entire NFT map, and can qualify for a share of the period token incentives. That mentioned, there are particular pointers on gather the varied map fragments.
Within the second half, gamers must stake their very own NFTs to take part within the last duel, the place characters shall be extra highly effective with the Kachousen NFT. There are particular pointers on this as nicely, which might be obtained on the gitbook.
As for the ultimate half, gamers must gather candies to open Gashapon and get treasured props. For these which might be fortunate, they’ll get uncommon Mai Shiranui NFTs and a number of restricted 3D costume NFTs.
When Does Fighter Period Odyssey Minting Kick Off?
NFT minting will kick off on February 23. Whitelisted customers could have first dibs at 1 PM UTC+9, whereas the remainder will get their probability on the identical day at 9 PM UTC+9 by the general public mint.
Moreover, whitelisted customers will get to mint as much as two NFTs at 0.04 ETH, or $66 as of press time, whereas the remainder will get just one NFT at 0.05 ETH, or $83. Nevertheless, players shouldn’t fear; anybody stands an opportunity of getting whitelisted and having fun with the perks that include it, by becoming a member of the official FEO Discord and “changing into lively, exhibiting nice ardour and love within the server.”
Holding these NFTs comes with its fair proportion of perks, resembling being a part of the SNK community and getting precedence within the buy of the subsequent collection of NFTs. In addition to staking NFTs to earn further rewards and unlocking unique experiences within the FEOVERSE.
Customers can count on to see collections from different KoF characters quickly, resembling Kyo Kusanagi, Ukyo Tachibana, Rugal Bernstein, and plenty of extra. Extra data on ERA missions and gameplay might be discovered within the gitbook here.
Discover out extra about Fighter Period Odyssey and put together for the mint >> Here
Need extra? Join with NFT Information
*All funding/monetary opinions expressed by NFT Information are from the private analysis and expertise of our website moderators and are supposed as instructional materials solely. People are required to totally analysis any product prior to creating any form of funding.
Leave a Reply